Ecuador Beach & Andes Mountains Retreat
8 Days. 2 Landscapes. Countless Life-Changing Moments.
Coming at 2020
Our Ecuador retreat offers 8 days of self-discovery and breathtaking views of 2 very different Ecuadorian landscapes: the mountains and the beach.
For the first part of the trip, we’ll explore the Andes Mountains and lodge in a beautiful residence near Ingapirca— the site of the largest ruins left behind by the Incan empire. For the remainder of the trip, we’ll stay in a gorgeous ocean-view home as we enjoy Ecuador's white sand beaches.
*This is a 420-friendly retreat
What's the Ecuador retreat like?
When you book our Ecuador retreat, you’ll begin every morning with:
1. An optional yoga class or meditation session (or sleep in if you like!)
2. A healthy breakfast that was prepared using local fruits and vegetables
Throughout the day
Throughout the day, you're encouraged to "flow" and do whatever comes naturally. We make sure to offer tons of beneficial and fulfilling activities but ultimately, we encourage you to participate only in the activities/outings that feel right to you. We believe this helps our guests listen to and trust their inner self.
- Wake up one day craving alone time and self-reflection?
Perhaps you'd enjoy a guided chakra balancing session followed by a deep tissue massage and acupuncture. Then, end the afternoon with a therapeutic painting session or enjoy local mind-body medicines.
- Wake up the next day ready for adventure and cultural experiences?
Perhaps you'd prefer to explore the Incan ruins or maybe go parasailing along Ecuador's beaches. Then, spend the rest of the afternoon shopping at the traditional markets and immersing yourself in Ecuador’s rich culture.
Every night, enjoy a delicious dinner with the rest of the retreat guests. The meals are vegetarian and are prepared using fresh local ingredients—they're delicious!
After dinner, we'll get a feel for what the majority of the group wants to do and plan the evening accordingly. Feel like dancing? That's fine—we'll join you! Feel like staying in? That's also fine. We believe that having fun is important but so is doing what you want to do. So, if something doesn't feel right to you, please do NOT worry about offending anyone by not participating in an outing/activity.
The bottom line? You dictate your retreat itinerary—not us. We simply provide the stunning location and all the resources you'd ever need to find inner peace and self-growth. The rest is up to you.
Pricing for our Ecuador retreat
- $2,500 for a shared room (two beds)
- $3,600 for a private room
We offer a payment plan of 50% down and 2 payments to complete two weeks before the trip. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
Note: Airfare is not included in the prices above. Guests are responsible for booking and paying for their flights to Ecuador.
How to reserve your spot
A $500 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot on the retreat. This deposit goes toward your overall retreat price.
Space is limited and retreats fill up quickly so we suggest contacting us immediately if you are interested in this retreat.
Ways to contact us:
- Via phone 1-480-599-8370
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or in person! Visit Dr. Melanie Icard's Phoenix office at:
Phoenix Anti-aging Clinic 5350
North 16th Street, Suite 107
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
What’s included in the retreat price?
The following amenities are included in the price of your Ecuador retreat:
- Lodging for the full 8 days
- Healthy breakfasts and dinners (gluten-free & vegetarian options available)
- 2 private consultations with Dr. Icard (to discuss health/emotional concerns)
- Daily mind-body meetings (teaching self-care, relaxation & self-reflection skills)
- Shaman ceremonies
- Daily yoga classes
- Vitamin Injections
- Daily meditation sessions
- Reiki Chakra balancing
- Mind-body medicines
- Personal Journal
- Drawing/painting materials
- All activities listed below
Our Ecuador retreat fills up quickly! Interested but still have questions? Ask us today...
- Visit to Baños of Cuenca
- Hot and Cold Thermal Pools
- Hot Mud Baths
- Steam Sauna w/ Eucalyptus
- Surfing Lessons
- Shopping at the Traditional Market
- Cleanses from the "Mamitas"
- Horseback Riding
- Visit to Beach at Machalilla Nemzeti Park
- Visit to Incan Ruins
- Shamanic Ceremonies
- Psychadelic Experiences
- And more...
Reserve your spot today!
Space is limited and retreats fill up quickly— call today to snag your spot! 1-480-599-8370